THE FASHION BOUTIQUE. BLACK FASHION BLOGS. NEW YORK FASHION WHOLESALERS.
The Fashion Boutique
- A small store selling fashionable clothes or accessories
- a shop that sells women’s clothes and jewelry
- An agency that provides a limited service, such as one that does creative work but does not provide media planning, research, etc. Usually, this refers to a relatively small company.
- A business that serves a sophisticated or specialized clientele
- A boutique, from the French word for “shop,” is a small shopping outlet, especially one that specializes in elite and fashionable items such as clothing and jewellery.
- Use materials to make into
- characteristic or habitual practice
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); “She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks”
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; “her dignified manner”; “his rapid manner of talking”; “their nomadic mode of existence”; “in the characteristic New York style”; “a lonely way of life”; “in an abrasive fashion”
- Make into a particular or the required form
Fashion Boutique Flyer
This flyer can serve as promotion for a fashion boutique. The graphic abstraction of trees serves as an interesting background that also conveys an image of a trendy clothing store. The dark palette also gives the flyer a contemporary, fashion-forward feel.
Fashion Boutique Business Card
This trendy business card would be fitting for a fashion boutique aiming to provide elite and fashionable items to customers. The contemporary photos paired with the purple and black color scheme portray an image of a fashion-forward boutique.